Sunday, October 19, 2014

I Told You That It Gets More Beautiful Each Week!

The foliage is starting to turn quickly here now in Pennsylvania so I have been busily snapping pictures to catch as much of it as possible.  The bad thing about this time of year is that it seems to go by so quickly so if you go away for a week or so, you could miss the whole thing!  


This is my favorite tree in Pennsylvania.  In about a week it is going to be a glorious bright red color.  I hope I don't miss it!


Ignore the ugly utility lines.  They are everywhere in Pennsylvania.


I love how some trees turn red from the outside in.  Gorgeous!



Don't you just want to walk over there?   Can't you just hear the trees calling your name? 


My drive to Church on Sunday. 


If this doesn't get you ready to worship the Savior, I don't know what will.

 

And then on my way home.

 
This is a close up of my burning bush.  It is taking a little longer for it to turn than usual but it hasn't gotten really cold here yet.  Once it does begin though it changes quickly and you really have to take a day or two off to enjoy all the beauty that is around you.   One day it will be a beautiful bright red color and then the leaves will all fall off.  It is wonderful and sad at the same time but I know it will all happen again next year so I get over it quickly.


This spot in downtown Lewisburg is just about to explode with color!

As I was driving to Church today and listening to beautiful music I couldn't help but feel the love of my Savior and the care that He has taken to prepare this beautiful earth for us.  What a gift! 

Whatever you do this week, make sure you enjoy the fall colors wherever you are.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...