Monday, February 17, 2014

Be Happy!


There are few quotes that have affected me as deeply as the great quote by Abraham Lincoln listed below. Now I know lots of people would say that there are so many quotes that are truly meaningful and impactful, that have moved people to do amazing things and helped them aspire to their life's ambition.  Why would a simple quote about being happy mean so much to me?  Honestly, it has been a thought that has always been in the back of my mind through every occasion, every life event no matter what and it has helped me to remember that my happiness is dependent on me.


"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."


Abraham Lincoln

So be happy no matter:

Where you are
Who you are
What is happening to you
Who has hurt you
How hard you think your life is

You are blessed to be on this earth for another day, week month or years so be happy.  Be happy that you can do those things that will prove how amazing you are and help you to aspire to your life's ambition. It's all up to you.

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...