Monday, July 21, 2014

You Light Up My Life


It's true.  When you have grand children, your whole world changes.  You believe as a young parent and even as a parent of older children that nothing could be as great as raising children and it truly is the greatest calling in life.  Yes, we all have rough days, weeks, months and sometimes years but we wouldn't want to be doing anything else.  When you have grand children, the world does truly revolve around them.  I say it every day and I feel it in my heart.  Who wouldn't give anything to hold a sweet little baby girl like this?


Or chase this cute little boy around a tree at church?


Or take a ride in the back seat with this sweet little guy?  When I see them on FaceTime or hear their voices on the phone, my whole world lights up and everything else just fades away.  And that's the way it should be.

If you are a grandparent and are blessed to live close to yours, enjoy every moment you have with them. You are truly blessed and so are they!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...