Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Brithday, Grant!


Oh, how I love this little boy!  His other grandma and I talk all the time about how smart and quick he is, well, and how handsome he is too of course!

If I were there today, I would hug him and tell him how loved he is.  I would talk to him about being happy and sharing his toys with others.  I would talk to him about being good to his parents, especially his mother, because she is so devoted to him and how he needs to always treat her with great respect.  I would tell him to learn to listen to her and follow her gentle teachings because she will be his most important teacher.  She has given all for him to be here so she will do everything she can to make sure he has the best education.

I would tell him to behave his daddy and help him do things around the house.  He can learn how to be a kind, gentle and patient man who is faithful in his job as a husband and father, for that will be his most important calling in life.  He can learn so much from his daddy.

Then, I would take him out to get an ice cream cone and celebrate the first year of his life.  I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time with him but even so, it has been a joy for me to watch him grow this first year.  Thanks, Grant!

Grandma Meng loves you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...