Friday, December 13, 2013

Change - Do I Have To?



Change.  It isn't always easy and sometimes we dread it but most of the time in the end, it turns out to be a good thing.  Think about it though.  If change weren't a part of life, we wouldn't have the opportunity to make wrongs right.  We wouldn't be able to change our course in life when it's needed.  We wouldn't be able to show love when we have realized that we neglected to do so.  And unfortunately at times, life might seem meaningless without the ability to adjust.

Now I would be the first to say that I don't like change and I can come up with, as I am sure you can as well, many reasons that change can be one of the least desireable things to do.  Here are just a few:

It takes me out of my comfort zone.
It scares me.
It can hurt.
I can't see what the result will be.
Will people still love me when I've made the change?
Will I still love me when I've made the change?
Could there be a down side to changing?
If it isn't the write thing for me, can I change back?

Another thing to think about is when you change something in your life, it usually means a change in another area or two of your existence.  Embrace the opportunity to make things better in your life if that is the goal of your change - even if it is hard.  And don't be afraid to make adjustments along the way.  The life you are living right now is a blessing so take make the best use of the time and take advantage of every moment.  And be thankful that you always have the opportunity to CHANGE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...