Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!


This doesn't look like much but I can tell you that these flip flops are evidence at the Meng house that summer is finally here.  Every year my girls and I head to Old Navy to pick out a new pair of flip flops for the summer.  It isn't big and magical, we don't spend much money and by the end of the summer these flip flops are usually trashed but it is just something fun that we do.  This year it was just Elizabeth and I and we missed having Jennifer along but I LOVED every minute that I was able to spend with my beautiful Elizabeth.

Walking, talking, sipping chocolate shakes and just enjoying being together was the best way for me to spend Memorial Day this year and I cherish every moment of this day.  I'm so thankful for those who have given their all so that I COULD spend this day with my daughter.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...