Friday, May 30, 2014

Great Desk Organization Idea


When I started a new job a few years back I decided that I needed to be a little more organized.  I was anticipating lots of different projects, meetings and tasks that I would need to keep track of so I immediately started thinking of a way to keep it all straight - in my head and on my desk.


I found these great poly folders by Pendaflex that come in a few different colors and are reusable.  I have loved them ever since!


It is not always ideal to take a laptop to a meeting and not everyone has one so I grabbed enough 8 1/2" X 11" pads of paper for each folder I had


and stuck one in each poly folder.
 

Then I needed to label my folders so that they wouldn't get mixed up.  I have a fun little label maker at work so I made up these nice neat labels for each of my folders.  Don't they look so nice?


If you don't have a label maker, no problem.  You can also use any size folder labels you have lying around. Above I used a clear label and put a hand written title on it.


And here I used a gigantic white label that I had in my desk.  The nice thing about the label maker labels and the regular labels is they peel right off when you are ready to use the folder for another project and it doesn't leave any residue.


Don't they just look lovely and neat on my desk?  If you have any great organization ideas, please share them in the Comments section below.  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Happy organizing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...