Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas


Two more days until Christmas Day and I am so excited.  I must admit that I love the build up to one of the most cherished days of the year and the fact that I have been listening to Christmas music since October 1st is evidence that I don't get tired of the season.  Actually, Christmas music, whether the fun traditional stuff or Christmas hymns, they really do put you in such a mood of giving and loving.  So act on it!

One simple idea - I remember when I was a young girl going into our pantry and filling up a grocery bag of food to take to someone at our Church who needed it.  Our parents were and are giving people and they taught us to do the same.  You can do this any time of the year but since Christmas is especially hard for many, it is nice to take the opportunity to share what we already have, rather than always buying expensive gifts.  Reach out to one extra person this Christmas and help them to feel the love you have for them.  You will be so glad you did!



Merry Christmas from our family to yours.  We are so thankful for the Savior Jesus Christ and the example of His life.  May your Christmas Day be full of all the love and warmth that the season provides!

Merry Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...